As a professional, you prefer to design and/or build right the first time, and minimize liability down the road.
What makes Kickout Flashing by PBZ the right choice?
- heavy-duty aluminum 3003 alloy (0.040” thick!)
- welded to create a strong, permanent and watertight joint which is far superior to a field formed kickout that is sealed with caulking
- works on any roof pitch
- will not deteriorate like plastic flashing
- our powder coated aluminum will not break down due to alkali hydroxides from concrete materials
- available in a wide variety of super durable, powder coated colors
- our satin-finished colors blend well with gutter and fascia
- available in uncoated aluminum for extra savings
Are you a remodeler that needs to repair damage caused by moisture infiltration where kickout flashing wasn’t originally installed? We highly recommend our Kickout Flashing for any remodeling work.
We offer a variety of helpful resources at this website.
And, we have a handy Installation Diagram, in both English and Spanish!
Kickout Flashing is manufactured by PBZ LLC in Lancaster County, PA. We’ve taken knowledge gained from years of metal manufacturing and developed a long-term solution that minimizes future liability at a remarkably low cost.
Meets and exceeds ENERGY STAR Version 3 National Program Requirements for Water Management.
Need a printable brochure? Click here.