As a professional, you prefer to design and/or build right the first time, and minimize liability down the road.
What makes Kickout Flashing by PBZ the right choice?
- heavy-duty aluminum 3003 alloy (0.040” thick!)
- welded to create a strong, permanent and watertight joint which is far superior to a field formed kickout that is sealed with caulking
- works on any roof pitch
- will not deteriorate like plastic flashing
- our powder coated aluminum will not break down due to alkali hydroxides from concrete materials
- available in a wide variety of super durable, powder coated colors
- our satin-finished colors blend well with gutter and fascia
- available in uncoated aluminum for extra savings
And, Kickout Flashing is manufactured with powder coating that is compliant with AAMA 2604 standards. Please visit the American Achitectural Manufacturers Association for more information regarding this rigorous standard.
Are you a remodeler that needs to repair damage caused by moisture infiltration where kickout flashing wasn’t originally installed? We highly recommend our Kickout Flashing for any remodeling work.
We offer a variety of helpful resources at this website.
And, we have a handy Installation Diagram, in both English and Spanish!
Kickout Flashing is manufactured in the USA by PBZ in Lancaster County, PA. We’ve taken knowledge gained from years of metal manufacturing and developed a long-term solution that minimizes future liability at a remarkably low cost.
Need a printable brochure? Click here.