Are you a construction professional? You prefer to design and/or build right the first time, and minimize liability down the road.
Are you a remodeler that needs to repair damage caused by moisture infiltration where kickout flashing wasn’t originally installed? You’re looking for the right product right now.
What makes Kickout Flashing by PBZ the right choice for both new construction and remodeling?
- heavy-duty aluminum 3003 alloy (0.040” thick!)
- welded to create a strong, permanent and watertight joint which is far superior to a field formed kickout that is sealed with caulking
- works on any roof pitch
- will not deteriorate like plastic flashing
- our powder coated aluminum will not break down due to alkali hydroxides from concrete materials
- available in a wide variety of super durable, powder coated colors
- our satin-finished colors blend well with gutter and fascia
- available in uncoated aluminum for extra savings
Kickout Flashing is manufactured with powder coating that is compliant with AAMA 2604 standards. Please visit the American Achitectural Manufacturers Association for more information regarding this rigorous standard.
We offer a variety of helpful resources at this website. Select the Kickout Flashing Specs icon, or the Kickout Flashing Section Views icon on this page for sample construction specifications and sectional views.
And we have a handy Installation Diagram, in both English and Spanish.
Need a printable brochure? Click here.
Kickout Flashing is manufactured in the USA by PBZ in Lancaster County, PA. We’ve taken knowledge gained from years of metal manufacturing and developed a long-term solution that minimizes future liability at a remarkably low cost.